Thursday 29 January 2015

#SnapHappyBritMums Photo Challenge Day 29

#SnapHappyBritMums Photo Challenge Day 29

Today's challenge word was ''Flowers''. After posting about my love of fresh flowers earlier it feels like there is a bit of a theme for today. I'm afraid I am sharing a picture that can be found on that post too but it is so nice I thought it was fair to share it again. 

These pink hyacinths are just so pretty. The shade is so light unlike the fuchsia colour that you get a lot. I love these as it is the hint of pink that makes them so pretty. I popped a few stems of Narcissi with them as I love how delicate they are. So tiny and perfect and a true spring flower.
I love having flowers in the house, it really gives me a spring feeling and the scent of these is just amazing, filling the house with such a beautiful smell. 


Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig