Friday 23 January 2015

#SnapHappyBritMums Photo Challenge Day 23

#SnapHappyBritMums Photo Challenge Day 23

Today's photo challenge was to share a picture of food. Instead of sharing my pictures that you will have all seen, I thought I would share a little blog love and show you a beautiful cake made by Butiksofie. I discovered this ladies picture on Instagram and she shares the most stunning photos of her home, clothes and bakes. She is a very talented lady and her cake are just stunning.
She inspires me in baking, not like anything of mine ever looks like these, but she makes me want to be better!
This photo is taken from her Instagram page and I think you will all agree it is just perfect! If you fancy being inspired and you are on Instagram, go find her and follow.


Follow her blog Le Butiksofie and you will be inspired!

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig