Monday 26 January 2015

My Style #Mumstyle

My Style #Mumstyle

This #mumstyle post shows off 2 of my new favourite pieces. They were both sale pieces from Topshop and Clarks shoes. I absolutely love shorts. I find they are perfect items to have in your wardrobe if you have young kids. They let you keep your dignity as you crawl around the floor picking up toys and mess but always look pretty. This outfit is really practical as it also involves these beautiful studded flat shoes. What a sale purchase! They are gorgeous patent leather and suede and are so comfy! They will also go with so many outfits and they are a great classic but funky style of loafer. Both these items are great for adding to my wardrobe and look lovely with this simple chiffon Primark shirt and vintage bow brooch.









Outfit details:
Topshop shorts
Primark shirt
Clarks shoes
Vintage brooch

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig