Sunday 4 January 2015

#SnapHappyBritMum Photo Challenge Day 4

#SnapHappyBritMum January Photo Challenge Day 4

Today we have to share a picture of 'Me today'. I thought I would share a picture of a beautiful large gem New Look necklace I am wearing against the gorgeous pattern of my Primark skirt. They are both lovely and colourful and the necklace is nice and chunky so little hands can't pull it apart easily. It isn't very often that I stray away from jeans, especially in this kind of weather but as we went to church this morning I still like to abide by wearing your 'Sunday best'. So pretty skirt, heeled boots and some nice accessories were on the menu! 
I got the skirt a while ago now but the necklace was just before Christmas and my sister informed me that she was sure she saw it in the sale! Always the way!


Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig