Friday 2 January 2015

#SnapHappyBritMum January Photo Challenge Day 2

#SnapHappyBritMum January Photo Challenge Day 2

For day number two we have been challenged to share a picture inspired by the word Nature. Obviously there is a huge amount of things that you can photograph here but I am afraid I have used an old photo taken in spring last year when Rob and I visited friends in Switzerland. This was a building we walked past in the center of Basel and all I wanted to do was to come home and copy that exact image to the front of our house. I think this creeper is called Wisteria and the shades of purple and lilac are just stunning. I think this really shows the beauty of nature and just how amazing she can be. 
So here is day 2 #nature.


Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig