Wednesday 28 January 2015

#SnapHappyBritMums Photo Challenge Day 28

#SnapHappyBritMums Photo Challenge Day 28

Today's challenge word was ''Sky'' but our sky has just been grey all day and I didn't think it would make for a very exciting photo. Then in a break between the hail and the snow there was this bright blue sky which I was able to catch a picture of.
As I was sat here and Etta was being cute I got thinking about Etta James, the soul singer and how that had inspired me to call a girl Etta. I knew I needed to give her a more formal name so I set about looking for names with Etta in them. With no such luck liking any that we could come up with, Rob and I were driving to church one day and an Alpha Romeo ''Giulietta'' pulled out innfront of us and that was it! We knew then that that was the name we were going to have if we had a girl.
Anyway, back to the sky picture. This picture I am sharing is taken today and I have written on it song words from Etta James' - ''At Last'', which is a song about meeting your love, which is exactly how I felt when we met our Etta.


Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig