Sunday 18 January 2015

Sophie Allport Tea Towel Pillowcases

Sophie Allport Tea Towel Pillowcases


You may remember that in December I posted about making some pillow cases out of some beautiful Sophie Allport tea towels. (See HERE).

With the Christmas season coming to an end, I have had to put away the beautiful Stag pillows I made and I have swapped them for some beautiful new ones. I changed my table runner to a labrador print one so to carry on the theme I have made some pillowcases in the same print. Its a lovely grey/taupe background colour so it is quite neutral and goes with our other cushions nicely.

I use a very easy method to make my pillows and they take me no time at all to whip up. I have had a lot of practise now though. Read my super easy method HERE





I am loving the ease of using tea towels, perfect size to just cut in half and sew. 

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig