Sunday 11 January 2015

#SnapHappyBritMum Photo Challenge Day 12

#SnapHappyBritMum Photo Challenge Day 12

It is a huge fashion trend to wear sporty trainers as part of your everyday wear. I however don't usually as I am not sure about the look, plus I have too many pairs of nice boots to wear at the moment. However, the practicality of them does allow quick movement and ease for running about doing errands. So the other day I had to rush into town and that involves going down, then back up Lincoln's infamous Steep Hill. As I had to make some shop returns and pop to the bank it was definitely a 'running around as quick as I could' kind of outing so I donned my trainers. 
Today's challenge word was 'go' and in these trainers, that is exactly what I did!


Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig