Sunday 25 January 2015

#SnapHappyBritMums Photo Challenge Day 24

#SnapHappyBritMums Photo Challenge Day 24

Sorry I didn't get this post up yesterday. I did share my picture on Facebook and Instagram but I did't get the opportunity to sit down and write as we were very busy.
Yesterday we celebrated Burns' Night with Rob's family. We have been doing this as long as we have known each other and we use it as an opportunity to get together.
We all become very Scottish for the evening donning appalling accents and try to read poems by Robbie Burns. Rob's mum always creates a traditional meal of her own homemade haggis, neeps and tatties and whisky sauce. 
We try and wear something tartan so I went in some tartan trousers and that was the photo that I decided to share.
Hope you enjoyed any celebrations you might have had!


Post by Emily

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig