Friday 9 January 2015

My Style #mumstyle

My Style #mumstyle

It's always nice when you can find outfits that suit your way of life. I am a mum therefore it is important that what I wear reflects that but I also want to enjoy fashion and new trends.

This outfit is very floaty and perfect for an easy look. On those days when you feel 'bigger' it's nice to still pull on beautiful clothes but not worry about things feeling too tight. This Primark skater skirt is a lovely wardrobe essential. I have had it for a couple of weeks now and it's a great skirt to just pull on with boots and a jacket.
The floaty blouse is a Zara one which I got as a Christmas present. I like how it just sits on you. It doesn't need to look fitted anywhere and just hangs prettily. It will be lovely in the summer with jeans and sandals.
To top off this look I added a River Island fedora and old triangle necklace.

It is a simple look and is easy to pull on making my 'get ready' time quicker and making my #mumstyle easy.








Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig