Monday 19 January 2015

#SnapHappyBritMums Photo Challenge Day 19

#SnapHappyBritMums Photo Challenge Day 19

I really struggled about what to post about day 19's word 'Wow'. I mean, there are obviously loads of things that have a wow factor but then again, they may actually not be that interesting. After having a good think I came up with something that most people usually respond with 'Wow' to.
I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters. That's right, 8 in total! All to the same parents as well! I am placed second in the ranking and first daughter (no pressure there). ''Wow'' right?
This is a recent photo of us from last week but my brother and his wife and child weren't able to make it so they are missing.
We are quite a team though, my youngest brother Gabriel is 12 and is Raph's best friend. He adores him. It is amazing having so many siblings and I couldn't imagine life without them. It's funny that it doesn't seem like there are so many of us when we are together but to everyone else we must seem like a troop. 


Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig