Sunday 25 January 2015

My New Crosley Record Player

My New Crosley Record Player


For my main Christmas present this year, Emily bought me a portable record player. It was a lovely surprise as I had never seen them before. Emily being her organised self also bought a couple of charity shop singles to listen to straight away.




The player itself has excellent sound quality for such a small output & plays all sizes of record with 3 speed settings. It also has a 3.5mm input for an ipod or mp3 player & output phono ports for hooking up extra speakers. 




It's been great listening to some of my Dad's old record collection. It's really nice to play some old tunes & to play them with the kids too. There is a real nostalgia with records & record players. Most children will not have seen a record as most of their music will just be in the form of compressed mp3s, so it's nice to know that Raph & Etta will hopefully enjoy watching the turntable spin & understand a little more about what music used to be all about & enjoy it!




It's a nice novelty now instead of watching TV, listening to CDs or playing lego to just put on a record & party like it's 1999!

Post by Rob
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Emily Nice share.. Hope you love to listen music!
    However, I've found antother info for best record player for sampling here.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig