Saturday 1 November 2014

That Next Skirt

That Next Skirt

I purchased this beautiful midi length PU leather black skirt from the Next website the other day. It is a perfect skirt for wearing through the next season. What I liked about it the most is how versatile it looks for mixing between evening and day wear. I also think that you will be able to use it with many different trends that seem to be around at the moment as it is a standalone beautiful skirt.

I love the midi style as well as I find that it compliments my shape and with kids, it is perfect as a length for not showing too much as you bend down to pick them up. 

Here are some of my ideas of how you could wear it. This is just a handful of outfit examples and it really pleases me when you can make so many different outfit choices from just one item. 

To view the Next Skirt click HERE


Primark Camo Shirt, New Look Cami, River Island Boots


Primark Top, Acessorize Necklace, New Look Shoes


Missguided Top, H&M Necklace, New Look Shoes


H&M Denim Shirt, Primark Bag, New Look Shoes


Missguided Hat, New Look Cami, Muubaa Leather Jacket (TKMaxx), My Sister's Converse


Matalan Scarf/Shawl, Miss Selfidge Jacket, New Look shoes and Cami.

You can add a bit more glitz and have a real party outfit or pull on some leather boots and tights and have a weekend look.

It is a really beautiful skirt and I can see myself wearing it lots more.

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig