Thursday 20 November 2014

Primark Berry Wreath

Primark Berry Wreath


I know it is a tad early to be sharing Christmas ideas but I thought I best as these are likely to sell out and I wanted to share it with you.

I bought this berry heart wreath from Primark today for £2.50. Working in the florist industry I can tell you now, this is a ridiculous price! You would not find anything like this cheaper anywhere! What I like most is that it is actually good. I don't mean that in a rude way but if you pay less you can loose the quality but I really like these and am 90% impressed! 90% because for me they need a slight tweaking to make them look more expensive. So I have simply changed the ribbon from the small red gingham hanger to a beautiful, almost taffeta style deep red bow. 


It is amazing how different it looks with the dark shade of ribbon against the dark berries. My ribbon was from The Arbour Florists on Steep Hill, Lincoln but I have seen a similar ribbon in Wilkinson's stores and lots of supermarkets are selling beautiful ribbons this year too.
I just thought I would share this with you as for a Christmas decoration or present it has cost me a total of £3.50!  


Beware Lincoln Shoppers, after buying two my sister has already gone to Primark to get herself some and me another two. And I am sure my Mum will get some as well! They'll be gone before you know it!

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig