Sunday 8 November 2015

Posh Graffiti


The last few weeks Rob and I have spent a lot of time painting the children's rooms as we have had a bit of a change around. Having moved the children into the same room as Etta was desperate to be with Raph on an evening, I have been able to redesign the bedroom theme. You will read lots about this in the coming weeks as we finish the rooms but I want to start sharing some bits with you.
If you have been reading the blog for a while you will know that I like using letters decoratively around our home. I would usually buy MDF letters from ebay and paint them myself as they can be a lot cheaper but I wanted this specific style for the children's room and I knew that only, the brilliantly named, "Posh Graffiti" would do!


What I love about these is that they have this lovely curve, which gives the letters these more pronounced effect than my usual flat MDF ones. Also these letters come in a regal gold or silver or you can buy them in a paint your own version which are just the white ones I have..
I have got 2 sizes: 6cm and 23cm. They are a great size for using in the kids' room.


I have them positioned where I want them but will share that with you in another post!

Emily
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ahh I love using posh Graffiti we have letters around our home too :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig