Sunday 1 November 2015

Joules Scarfs to keep those necks warm.


As part of our Joules fashion week I thought it was right that I share these seasonally perfect scarfs with you. Just looking at their accessories section on the Joules website has me writing my Christmas list early. So many lovely pieces! Enjoy!

As far as over sized scarfs go, mine hits the top. It is HUGE!  I really love that though; a proper blanket style so you can really wrap it around your shoulders! Joules gets the colours right this season, and with different shades on offer I am sure you will find one to match your wardrobe. I love the berry colours of this season and find that with jeans this scarf seems to go perfectly!


Hayford women's scarf

Rob's scarf is ideal for him. If your man is fussy about check scarfs as they are usually itchy then this is the one to get! It is so soft, and still carries the bold tartan check for the traditional winter look that we all want. In this berry and navy shade also, it is perfect for matching with dark coloured navy coats.
Raph's bright stripe is what all little boys need. Lovely and bold and easy for wrapping round or just having hung around their necks.I find that the scarf is usually the one item that comes off first when the kids are outside. Usually because it just flies off when the are running around. As this one is so bright we should never lose it!
Etta is entering the check scarf party at a young age. When I first saw hers I thought that I wouldn't mind one like this. It is much brighter in colour than the women's which is great for bonnie little girls and looked good against other bright colours, but is going to look great against wintry navy and berry colours also!




Joules have got some other fabulous scarfs in this season; these are a few more I have my eye on!



Why not check out what else Joules has to offer this season.

Emily

*Joules gifted us these products but the thoughts are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig