Friday 6 November 2015

Get winter ready!

We are nearing the end of our Joules week which has been amazing and colourful! I hope you have all enjoyed seeing all their lovely products and my posts have inspired you!

As one of my final fashion posts for the brand I wanted to share some of their newest bits that I recently purchased.


When I saw that they were bringing out pompom hats I just had to get involved. These are unfortunately not on the website at the moment but I got mine from our local Lincoln store. The colours are amazing but it was really difficult to choose which ones to get! They all looked great!
I have matched mine perfectly to their new Classic Wrap Scarf which feels more like a blanket! I love navy, and with the pink-check matching my pink hat and Ruby Harbour tee; they're ideal!
As I have said in my previous posts about the Westbourne leopard boots (due back in next week); they go with anything and this outfit clashing checks, stripes and the leopard create a perfect bright and cheery look for any lady off wandering on these gloomy days!







What are your recent Joules purchases?

Emily

*Thank You Joules for giving me these boots. All other items purchased by myself.

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I absolutely love this outfit! Gorgeous colours and all just my style, I live in brown ankle boots and hats in winter and these boots are just fab. Love your jeans too, can I ask where they are from? I haven't found any i love for about three years! sob! xx Julia @ Rainbeaubelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! He jeans were river island but a year ago. I've just hits this years version though and they are a bit darker in colour but still great! Emi,y x

      Delete
  2. Loving the combinations that you've put together with our Helen Moore Pom Pom Keyrings! Looking forward to your new posts!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig