Friday 20 November 2015

A simple £14 dress!

This is one dress that I needed to share with you! How gorgeous is this Primark jumper dress? I thought it was perfect for winter and at £14 (and it has washed well) it seems to be as lovely as my Marks & Spencer dress and up there as one of my best purchases for my winter wardrobe! And I got some nice compliments in it too which means that as a purchase, it has been worth it as it has made me feel really good about myself!

I have it styled here with my Billie X Shoes over the knee boots (which I absolutely love), my very used Ted Baker bag with PomPom keyring and my Harold Pinchbeck watch. I also have teamed it with a waist belt to give it a dressier effect but worn without is still very pretty, but a bit longer! The dress was from our local store so pop down to yours and see if you can grab one!




 


Emily
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The Pom Pom Faux Fur Handbag charm looks amazing with your choice of bag and dress. Another winner Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this! I love the way you've styled it too. Seems worth braving the hell that is my local Primark!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig