Wednesday 29 October 2014

Winter Sun!

Winter Sun!


I love days when it's cold but the sun is blazing down. Everything just looks so beautiful. I never remember to put my sunglasses in my bag when it starts getting colder but boy, you really need them somedays.
I thought I would share some styles with you that I love at the moment. Funnily enough, I am really into the rounder shape and you can tell that via all of the pairs I purchased. 
Looking around there are loads of lovely styles and shapes. The best thing though about buying sunglasses now is that so many pairs are in the sale! I had a tiny splurge on a few pairs that I loved!


Cheap Monday via ASOS £15.00


ASOS £4.00


ASOS Kitten Eye £4.50


River Island via ASOS £6.50


Missguided £5.99


Next £12


To shop these styles click the links below
ASOS
Missguided
Next

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig