Thursday 9 October 2014

Pumpkin Pinspiration!

Pumpkin Pinspiration

I love, love, love Autumn! 
This morning, during my tea break, I had a quick scout on Pintrest. If you have never been on Pintrest I would highly recommend it. I will give you this one warning though, you will become addicted! Honestly, once you start looking there is a wealth of hugely talented people out there and there is just so much inspiration!
I thought I would look up decorative pumpkins to inspire me a bit more for our home. 
These images are all from Pintrest and I thought I would share them with you as I think they are just fab. I especially love the thought of painting pumpkins, imagine what you could do with all those possibilities! 



Anyway, hope this gets you trough your coffee break! 

 Here is a Link to Pintrest you need to sign up to it.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig