Monday 27 October 2014

I Love Big Knits!

I Love Big Knits!


On those glum days I just love to pull on jumpers. Jumpers are just one of those things that as soon as you put one on you just get a feeling of comfort. 

There are some gorgeous ones about at the moment and I love the oversized style ones the most.

I thought I would share a few from Zara that I am very tempted to buy. I find for me and my mum style sometimes pulling on a gorgeous jumper with skinny jeans and boots is only way to dress through the winter!


All Zara. Price from left to right £35.99, £35.99, £45.99, £35.99, £45.99, £35.99, £35.99, £69.99, £25.99

The jumper I am wearing is ZARA also, the same as the grey one in the middle of the collage. 

If you would like to view ZARA knitwear click HERE!

Photos from ZARA Worldwide

Post by Emily


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig