Monday 23 March 2015

Family Fashion Photo Shoot - Occasion Wear

Family Fashion Photo Shoot - Occasion Wear

It is lovely having opportunities to dress up. We had a family Christening to go to a few weekends ago which allowed us all to pop on some smarter clothes.
I love planning outfits for occasions and I love even more planning the kids outfits! As spring has come around I have bought them a few new bits recently to take their wardrobes into the new season. Raphael's little denim blazer features again because I just love it and it makes him look so cute.
I was able to wear my new ebay coat: it is an ASOS one, was brand new with tags and a good price. It is definitely worth looking on ebay for items. I have recently got a bit addicted to searching for good coats! It is worth it though if you can find yourself some gorgeous pieces that aren't available to all. It can make your outfits a bit more individual.
What I loved about this shoot is that it wasn't the best setting, but the brightness of the spring clothes shine through the glum background. I also love my accessories; instead of a handbag I have a ''The Aristocats'' book, in French may I add. Etta loves it so we had to use it as a bit of a distraction tool!

Click through the links to steal our style :

I wore; ASOS coat via Ebay, Similar TrousersMatalan Top and Matalan Shoes

Rob wore; Primark Blazer, H&M Jumper , old jeans ASOS Boots.

Raphael wore; Next TrousersNext ShirtNext Blazer and Primark shoes.

Giulietta wore; Next Dress and Tights and shoes, Primark Coat.














Photo Credits to my sister Gabriella


Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig