Thursday 5 March 2015

Crabtree And Evelyn La Source

Crabtree And Evelyn La Source


While visiting my grandma's last weekend, I couldn't help but notice the tube of Crabtree and Evelyn's Pear and magnolia hand cream on her kitchen table. My younger sister and I pretty much dived for it at the same time and smothered our hands in it! Oh the smell was divine and we both sat there just smelling our hands as tea was made and the biscuit tin brought out.



The next morning I could 't help but notice how soft my hands still were, and for a florist; that's saying something! I got straight onto their website and had a good peruse at the creams. Neally all of the 100g tubes were down from £15 to £10 so I wanted to get one. Unfortunately they had sold out of the pear and magnolia, which was my first choice and left me in a bit of a conundrum on which to get. The different traditional fragrances of Lily or Wisteria were very tempting but in my worry of not liking them I decided to go for their classic La Source.


On its arrival the packaging was almost too pretty to open. Inside was this beautiful silver and blue tube of hand loveliness. On its first opening I was pleasantly surprised at the soft scent. It smelt clean and crisp and just felt fresh. It is the same beautiful texture as my grandma's and has just made my hands fall in love.


 No more florist's dry chapped hands for me! This is now one of my essential 'mum pieces' and will go everywhere with me!

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig