Monday 28 March 2016

Feeling like a princess.


Ever since I can remember I have always wanted a tray that you can put on your bed. They always appear in Chick flicks, you know the ones where the girl lives in the penthouse or when she has such an easy life that breakfast in bed is a regular occurrence! There is something about them that just makes me go a bit giddy, so when I saw this Laura Ashley Lap Tray I just knew that it was going to be perfect for having in our bedroom, so if the option arose, we could lie in bed all morning and just enjoy an elegant way of relaxing.


What I love about the idea of a tray like this is also the romance (again with the movies) of the lover bringing a tray of delights to their partner. What's more romantic than being spoiled with tasty treats and having someone dote upon you? Ahhhh, it is just the perfect way to start a day!
However, please don't think I get many of my days starting like this, in fact very few! I have this tray as a tool to allow us to have the choice to make each other breakfast in bed. Sometimes the kind deed that needs to be acted on needs a little push from an object of inspiration.






As a lovely little extra to have in your home, I feel this tray is perfect for enjoying many moments alone, with your children or partner.

Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig