Thursday 24 March 2016

Easter Cake Inspiration

I cannot wait to get in the kitchen on Saturday and bake up a selection of goodies. Mainly involving chocolate as Rob and I have given it up for lent and only relinquished that fast on Mother's Day. we are so wanting a big slab of it right now so on Saturday I am putting my strength to the test and will make something chocolatey and not lick the spoon ready for mega indulgence on Sunday!
I was on Pintrest and finding inspiration when I can across some stunning Easter and Spring cakes. For me, I am always seeking decorating ideas. In reality the sponge will be a simple one, as I usually have all standard ingredients for a Victoria sponge but it is always the outer appearance that I love to think about and some of these examples below are just stunning. 
I thought I would share them with you all as if you have a spare afternoon over this weekend it might be a perfect opportunity to get in the kitchen!














Yummy!

Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig