Thursday 14 January 2016

Love for grey.



I don't know if I can ever rely on any colour as much as I rely on grey. Whether it is in the home, or the colour of my clothing, I absolutely love grey and all the shades it comes in. 
Rob got me this beautiful Marks and Spencer coat for Christmas and it is cut in the most classic shape. Whatever I want it for; smart tailoring or to wear with skinnies and trainers, this soft grey coat is perfect all year round.
I love this light shade, in the summer it is pale enough to match all of the soft shades around and in the winter it teams so well with all the winter icy colours.
I have worn it so much in the last 3 weeks and love having it handy for just pulling on with any outfit. Here I have teamed it with simple leather look leggings, a grid check top and this pink and check scarf. Easy pull on that gives me that extra layer but keeps me feeling on trend.







Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig