Monday 23 February 2015

Mystyle #Mumstlyle - Easy Coats And Jeans

Mystyle #Mumstlyle - Easy Coats And Jeans

What I love about having 3 sisters is the constant ability to rummage through each others wardrobes. This outfit is built up of pieces of my sister Lily's wardrobe. Cheers Lil!!
The grey check coat is a very on trend piece and over winter was a very popular pattern. In this lovely grey though, it is a nice piece to take into the spring as it is light in colour and in texture and easy pull on and almost like a driving jacket in style. 
I love ripped jeans. These are Parisian ones sold in New Look and they are such a lovely blue. They are comfy, easy and always on trend. 
The Peter Pan collared cardigan was from Primark and is actually now in my wardrobe! It is so pretty with the beading and the shade of green is fresh and light for heading into the warmer weather.
The pink loafers are from Primark and are juts perfect for those dry sunny days. So comfy and pretty.
It seems that my love for my Cambridge Satchel is booming as the bright pop of colour keeps featuring on here, and with these beautiful stocks; what's not to love.
Being able to have access to these pieces is great and as an outfit, it is another easy pull on allowing me to get dresses quickly.










Steal my style;
Primark is only on the high street, go look for the cardigan and shoes.

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig