Tuesday 10 February 2015

Homemade Jazzies

Homemade Jazzies


These are a great way of using up large chocolate bars and making more child friendly treats.
I was working with chocolate this weekend and had a realisation that Etta wouldn't be able to eat what I was making so I wanted to make a more 'little one' friendly sweet treat.


The best thing about the way I made these is that I used the kids medicine syringes! They are perfect for allowing you to control the amount and make that perfect circular shape. 
I syringed my chocolate onto baking paper so that it would be easy to remove. I then poured sprinkles over them and popped them in the fridge. 


They don't need long to set as they are not big.
The result is super cute chocolate buttons which I would say look like the traditional 'Jazzie'.


These look great and are so easy to make. They will make a perfect little Valentine's treat as well!



Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig