Monday 2 February 2015

Boden Brights For Raphael

Boden Brights For Raphael


When we were away Raphael's swim suit completely lost its colour. It was almost overnight that it suddenly appeared grey and almost like it had seen too much chlorine! I knew I would like to replace it when we got home and I knew exactly where from.
When we arrived back from our holiday; in the pile of post on the doormat was the new Boden catalogue and in it some beautiful pieces. I had already perused their swimwear range for kids as I had an inkling Raph's suit was on its way out. So with book in hand I flicked through and decided on my choice.
This bright orange rash vest is perfect for our little carrot topped boy. It is not a colour I would usually get but as he's till so young and getting very water confident, I thought it would be a good colour to help me spot him especial in the summer when there are always loads of kids around in similar suits. The shorts were ones that Boden had advertised with the orange so I went with their choice and bought them too. 
Raph loved them. As soon as I opened them he wanted to have a look and giggled at the fact there were sharks on his shorts! 
Bring on the swimming lessons at the weekend!

I can't wait until Etta needs a new one now; such cute girls swimwear too!






Post By Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig