Friday 14 August 2015

Flower loving #mamabakescakes

I definitely had a bit of a party weekend last week. One day a wedding and then my birthday, so lots of food was eaten and lots of cake. 
I have to admit that this week I didn't bake my cake. My little sister Ella did me the honour of baking a Victoria sponge for me while I was out at the wedding on Saturday. When I got home I had a little note from her saying that she was sorry that it hadn't worked out very well. I however absolutely loved it! I thought it was so perfect and loved the over-spill of goodness coming out between the layers!


The wedding I went to also had beautiful cakes and I brought home a couple of biscuits that had been impeccably iced! I think I need to develop my skills more as these are just so pretty to look at.


Nanda has been baking up a storm as always over on her Instagram, I just don't know how she finds the time!



The gallery this week had some lovely examples in and lovely uses of flowers also. It's nice combining both and as they are some of my favorite things I love seeing the pictures of them all.
Here are a few pictures of ones that really made my mouth water!






Thanks ladies for joining in! Keep tagging #mamabakescake and check out the gallery to find more inspiration.

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig