Sunday 17 May 2015

My Style #mumstyle With Speedo Swimwear


I was really honoured when Speedo contacted me and asked me to try one of their new swimsuits from their ''Sculpture'' range. As the title suggest, these swim suits are made to flatter womanly bodies by using neat cuts, clever patterns and well placed ruching. Not only are the swimsuits created to make you feel comfortable but they are practical and durable. The suits are designed to last 10 times longer that other conventional suits and with the trendy use of colour they will last you through the fashion seasons without dating.


I was kindly gifted a black 'Splashine' which has a classic cut to it. With the low scoop back and the ruching across the stomach it is the kind of suit that allows me to feel confident as I don't feel like I need to stand pulling my stomach in. The way the fabric pulls across the front and the smoothness of the back gives me a silhouette with no bumps pushing out. As a mummy of 2 and as a woman who constantly self-analyses the way she looks, I have found this suit made me feel really comfortable. In our weekly swimming lessons with the children it allowed me to move confidently and on a recent family holiday I was able to spend a day in it and not worry at all about how it looked; it felt perfect.


The Speedo Sculpture range is there to make you wear your swimming costume with confidence. They are designed around a woman's needs in wanting to cover the lumps and bumps and instead enhance your curves and hide 'problem areas'. I love the Splashine suit I got. For me, it's simplicity in colour, but its overall effect gives me comfort and a feeling of confidence that I need for baring my body every week!


Click here for more information on Speedo Sculpture

Post by Emily
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig