Wednesday 6 May 2015

My Style #mumstyle - Blossom and Lace


Spring at my parent's house is always beautiful. Their orchard of 32 apple trees blossoms beautifully and for a short while the green garden has a coat of pink on. They also have a few cherry blossom trees that are dotted around really bringing another spring element to the garden.
I love that you can begin to wear less layers and allow the sun to touch your skin. This outfit is perfect for slightly warmer days. The off the shoulder is a big trend at the moment, it actually reminds me of my teenage days and wearing similar style tops. This gorgeous one I got fromASOS, but it is by Glamorous and is a thick lace which can sit just below the shoulders. I teamed it with my Primark cullots to make it slightly practical when running around after the kids, however I have also put on some gorgeous Next heeled sandals but they were from last year. You could easily wear it with flat sandals in a nice nude colour.
This is an easy chic outfit where both items look effortless and chic due to the styles and colours.










Steal my style click through to the shops.
Primark only sells from high street stores

Watch by H.Pincbeck

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig