Thursday 30 June 2016

Jumpers in June: My Style


I know I say this a lot, but what is this weather? It is raining most days at the moment. Fair enough, lots of bursts of sunshine but not enough to plan a nice day around. I have found myself putting on jumpers of all things as it is just too cool for the sleeveless tops I would like to be in. 
Now, I had spotted my sister in law in this beautiful ASOS knitted jumper and loved the oversized cut and bell sleeves. Luckily when I had actually remembered about it and logged on to ASOS I found it in the sale for £16.50 from £55!! Seriously ladies, this jumper is going to be perfect for AW16, what's not to love about a beautiful soft, thick, grey jumper!! While I may be wearing it a bit now, I can assure you, once the cool Autumn breeze rolls in this will look gorgeous with jeans and chelsea boots. So enjoy a tiny spend!





Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig