Monday 6 June 2016

A few little pieces - a jewellery edition


I have said it before but it is still so very true, blogging has really introduced me to some lovely independent brands and being able to share them with you is something I love to do. 
Recently I was introduced to the beautiful Paper Cotton, a lovely shop stocking really beautiful pieces of jewellery, gifts, home and a few fashion accessories. Instantly, I was really drawn to the ladies jewellery. Why? Well I couldn't help but notice that there was a lovely collection of sterling silver jewellery and at a really good price. 




I instantly fell in love with a couple of the Silk cord bracelets thinking that they would look fab stacked up for the summer. I always love collecting bracelets through the warmer months and adding that lovely boho look to so many of the maxi dresses I wear. The gold cord bracelet and the grey cord bracelet look fab together and also look like they will match the beautiful sterling silver Poppy bracelet well.




Saying I love all those bracelets is a true, but these gorgeous Dove drop earrings I love the most. How fabulous? Really though, so delicate and pretty, a perfect earring for casual day wear and for evening! I just love how they look. Unfortunately these are out of stock at the moment but fingers crossed some more might pop up soon.



Something else that I really liked about what Paper Cotton stocks is that so many of their products are made here in the UK which is always a lovely thing to support. In fact all of the bracelets are made by UK designers so it is really nice to have something homegrown.

All of these pieces have a lovely design focus and you can see more pieces on the website, There is a beautiful collection and it is well worth a peak. I can't wait to wear these bits and I am sure more pictures will crop up soon!


Emily

*Post in collaboration with Paper Cotton
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig