Saturday 9 December 2017

The Purfect Last Minute Gift.

From the title not much more needs to be explained. Hardly anything actually, in fact I could write no more than the link to this fantastic bag and it would be enough. Why? Because when something is so good does it need any waffle to go alongside it? I don't think so. One picture speaks 1000 words right, well here, have this......


The End.

Haha only joking! I love pictures, but I couldn't just leave it as this, it doesn't seem fair! 
Anyway, I haven't even told you where this little number is from! Thank you to the creative Cath Kidston for once again bringing a little happiness to the fashion world. It can't all be suits and briefcases can it? I wanted to share this purfect bag and purse combo with you as we all know a cat lover who would be quite pleased to receive such a well thought out gift. 
I hate cats, really, I do but when I spotted this bag I just loved how cleverly simple it was and I think CK deserve some credit for that. Finding a little gap in the market for clever merchandise is always something that will get noticed. 


What I love most about this bag though is it is blue, and a beautiful navy at that. That makes me fall for it hook line and sinker. I am a sucker for navy blue. I honestly have all the time in the world for it and I think it is one of the most difficult colours to find on the fashion high street. It becomes a bit to generic and I often find it patterned and used as a background colour for something else. Not like this, it in fact is the making of the simplicity of this bag. Just perfect for teaming with my blue Boden Suit and having as a great accessory to it. 





And what's more, this CAT BAG sits alongside Cath Kidston's beautiful Leopard Flower print, which has to be one of my favourites ever. Another cat themed collection combining classic print with modern styles.


As I don't do any real gift guides, I find them actually quite stressful, I thought I would share this as a bit of inspiration to you all!




My Bag is the Crescent Cat Bag
My Purse is Leopard Pocket Purse.

*This bag was gifted by Cath Kidston
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig