Sunday 3 December 2017

Why I always have a place for pink {Fashion Ft. Boden}


It's the colour that always creeps in. I can't get away from it and I am not ashamed to say that. Whether it's interiors or clothing, it always comes up somewhere along the way and usually becomes an item that I truly love. For me, every year there is always a search for a good pink coat. It actually never features a bold pink in that search, but as these kinds of colours have been around this season it is a colour I started to consider. What is it about pink that just suckers me in? Does it mean that I am just a stereotypical girl? Well, obviously yes. I always circle around the colour in so many ways and find it just draws me in. And you all know what a good coat means to me, so when BODEN offered to wing this beautiful British Tweed WRAP COAT my way I was more than pleased to welcome it into my collection. What's wonderful about trying out things like this is that I get to see its worth, its quality and its beautiful charm first hand. You may say its "Free-ness" casts my biased opinion but luckily for me I am treated to work with brilliant companies who just seem to get it right and should be proud in what they are selling. This coat casts no shadow on the brand. It's beautiful. The smallest neatest tweed pattern adds an absolute British salute to the design and the tie waist makes it a perfect ladies coat which you can really wrap around you. The colour honestly is this bold and beautiful and wearing it in this way with an overly sequined jumper underneath just lent itself to the clashing of styles and colours and having an outfit which really speaks volumes. 
This coat is beautiful, Not one for the darkest winter mind you, as it isn't super thick, but for those drinks parties, and theatre visits over the next few weeks it is a perfect coat to really bring something WOW to black jeans and a jumper!

I'm wearing;
COAT / Old Jumper / SHOES / Old Boden Bag.








*Boden gifted me the coat for this post.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig