Monday 4 December 2017

Go Bold Or Go Home {Fashion Ft.Boden}.


This is my third post featuring my goodies from BODEN. They have really helped amp. up my seasonal wardrobe with a perfect colour injection. I usually keep it pretty simple; the odd bold colour making a feature. Yes, I love a statement item but this velvet suit is something else. It has been an iconic suit in a lot of Boden's picture campaigns and when I saw it on the stunning models I quite honestly thought this suit is for the "Supers" of the world and not for me and promptly forgot about it. It was only when the opportunity really arose to try it that I decided to just give it a go. I could always send it back, no one has to see! And as I slipped it on I released that this is a suit for everyone. This is something for everyone to try. It's velvet, a fabric which usually reminds me velour tracksuits when put on, but the cut and the pattern were far from this look. In fact as soon as the trousers were on, I felt ten feet taller. Yep, the jacket then went on and I knew this was going to be a lifetime keeper. I mean, it's so bold but so classy, with a jumper and heels I felt a million dollars. Lincoln's Cathedral quarter was my catwalk and hunny, I strutted up and down while my sister took some pictures. It is perfect. A piece that I decided to really save for seasonal parties, but this suit is an absolute joy to wear. It is comfortable; the velvet lends itself to a little stretchiness and it means that pulling it on doesn't give me the fear, the thoughts I'm never going to look as good them. It makes me feel like I have legs that go to the sky and a confidence that little Lincoln isn't ready for!

I'm Wearing:








*Boden gifted these products.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig