Wednesday 25 May 2016

Striped Raincoats from Joules (Steal Our Style)


I must say, one coat that I am seriously enjoying wearing at the moment in rain or shine is my Joules striped mac. It is one of my favorite pull ons to be quite honest as I find it goes with pretty much everything I own. I love just pulling it on with a tee and jeans making school morning dressing pretty quick and easy. What's more exciting is the fact that my little mini-me gets to have one too as Joules also brought out a girls waterproof rubber coat which is amazingly wipeable for all marks and very, very pretty looking. 

I am also wearing:
(FYI the coat is in the sale!)

Etta wore:
Clarks trainers







You would definitely spot us around town!

Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig