Thursday 17 December 2015

Last minute stocking fillers with Crabtree & Evelyn


Gosh here we are in the last week before Christmas and I cannot believe it is nearly Here. This last week has been really busy for us with Raph finishing school and having carol concerts and Christmas fairs to go to. I cannot wait for Monday morning next week when we don't need to get up and out for anything. Roll on the Christmas films!
I have pretty much finished my shopping too which means no mad rush into town with the kids and the rest of the population of Lincoln, I do not fancy tackling the queues with a double pushchair!
This year I have done a bit of internet shopping as there have been a few shops that we don't have locally that I have found bits in.
I just wanted to share some last minute ideas from the beautiful Crabtree & Evelyn. I have been a big fan of theirs for ages now and always like to share their products with you. I was so impressed by their Christmas range this year as I really loved the print design on all their products. They all just look wonderful and so magically festive!


Aren't the bright colours just fab? The other day Etta and I sat and ate our way through some of the delicious treats as we spent some time planning all things christmassy. I should have not been eating them and saving them for presents but hey, they were just too inviting!


The biscuit tins are perfect for keeping as storage tins after as well. Our kids love little collections of toys, whether it's Lego or My Little Pony characters; they are always looking for boxes to pop things into so these beautiful tins will be used over and over!



Also the hand cream sets look so pretty in their tins. what a perfect gift!


One of my favourite products of theirs this season though is their Windsor Forest collection and this candle is an absolutely fantastic replica of a real Christmas tree smell. It is actually scary how similar it is!


What I always love most about Crabtree & Evelyn is that I am never disappointed in their products. Never. They always look beautiful, smell beautiful and they really suit my skin type. Perfect stocking fillers or extra treats for loved ones this Christmas!

Products featured:

Head to the website for more Christmas gift ideas.

Emily

*This post is in collaboration with Crabtree & Evelyn but the thoughts expressed are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig