Monday 15 June 2015

Tennis, trainers and growing up.


I am so lucky to have some incredibly good friends. Recently I got a text from dear Kate who was trying to arrange tennis lessons for her 4 year old and asked if we wanted to join in! What a fab opportunity heading into the British summertime to get treated to weekly tennis lessons. Raphael, who will be four next month, is at a perfect stage for starting sports lessons. You can see him wanting to learn more all the time and I thought that this would be a great opportunity for him. In the excitement leading up to the first session, I went out and got him some proper trainers from Clarks. He has plenty of fashion ones but I wanted something a bit more supportive and sports based. These grey ones were in the sale at just £15 and I thought that they still look so stylish in the grey suede. Probably not the best fabric for a boys trainer but hey, Roger Federer always looks good on court! Teamed with a Slazenger white tee and shorts this little fellow was ready to give his new Dunlop racket a good play with!
We had a little pre-lesson play in the garden; he was so excited and he just looked so cute. It seems with him starting school in September and little luxuries like this, it's obvious that our baby is growing up.
I can't wait to see how much he enjoys playing. Good luck to the tutor for taking on a little group of young-uns!!

(I love Etta's little Celebration!)



Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig