Wednesday 2 December 2020

FASHION // How My Grenson Boots Are My Best Buy Of All Time (Contains some gifted products)

My Grenson Nanette Boots & Why They Are So Good. 

It will come as no surprise to those who know me that I am writing about these boots for a second time. It was this time of year when I first heard about GRENSON when Holly Willoughby wore them whilst presenting 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!', along with most of the country (those interested in fashion and Holly's style in particular). I watched as every pair of the now famous Nanette Boots sold out. 

Talk about being a consumer! Back then, my wanting for a pair of the Nanette Boots turned into a goal. If you can save your money, you can afford them, you can have them. To this date they are the most expensive fashion item I have ever bought and also the most worn. Not one item comes close, (well maybe my Birkenstocks) because these Black Nanette Boots are the most precious, and comfortable clothing item I own.




So do you actually believe me when I say that my Grenson wearing takes up 90% of my winter footwear choices? No, you need to check out my Instagram then. Very few other pairs of shoes appear on my Instagram and there is a good reason for that. You see, I invested in Grenson and they have invested in me. Since buying my first pair I have been lucky enough to receive two others since as part of collaboration with sharing the brand. The thing is, as wonderful as these both are they don't marry up to my first. That's the thing though, firsts are very important and there was a lot of consideration for my first and that is why I am now here writing another blog post about Grenson and how much they are worth the investment.

With Christmas adverts now on TV I feel it is a great time to be able to suggest ideas for presents and if you are anything like me, the older I get the less crap I want and more value. And this is value in all sorts of ways, not just quality, but something that adds value to my life. something wholesome, thought out, really longed for, made to last.



Over the last year I have seen drastic changes in my shopping habits. It is a constant practice to buy better, or to only buy what you need. I am nowhere near close to being good at it but I aspire to be great at it and that's where I am. I do however know now that if you don't invest in a good item, which doesn't need to be expensive, just well made for a fair price, then you actually will never really enjoy the item. Fast fashion is always going to be there, but it is important to get into a practice of not filling your wardrobe with too many items. When it comes to footwear, I find that because I have invested in something truly wonderful, in comfort and style, nothing else gets a look in. I now pretty much wear boots all autumn winter and trainers or Birkenstocks all spring/summer. I have boxes of beautiful shoes that are seldom getting worn because of this. Luckily the internet is a great place to re-sell which now takes up some of my life, but the truth is I began to see how poorly footwear was made and actually I decided that I am worthy of the best. And in this case, right now, that is my Grensons, so I wear them and enjoy them as much as I can.



Comfort and style is a big deal and I want to shout about how Grenson offers both. In a bid to keep up to date with trends, Grenson are there providing boots in colourways that will lend themselves to the undeniably important capsule wardrobe. Meaning that their boots are in your wardrobe for the long hall, timeless pieces that will last you years due to quality and style. For as long as I can remember, all winter lace up boots are available, they never go out of fashion. Grenson use that and make beautiful lace up boots which tie together practicality and style so that they can be enjoyed for everyday life. And that is where I enjoy them the most. With jeans, or dresses, dressed up or worn for the school run, these boots are the one thing that I know will go with anything in my wardrobe. In fact I remember when I got them that every single item of clothing I bought was measured against "Will these go with my Grensons". 1.8 years later, everything still does!

My Boots Are:

Grenson Nanette in Black with Shearling

Grenson Nanette White

Grenson Nanette Brown Tan

If you are looking to change the way you shop and start investing in items that make you feel good, maybe it is time to start saving those pennies and get yourself a pair of Grenson. I can't tell you how much I love mine. An item I will be wearing for as long as I can. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig