Friday 26 September 2014

Pre Dinner Snack

Pre Dinner Snack

I hate it when you are running late and the kids are complaining as they are hungry and tea is no where near ready. It is so easy to reach for a bag of crisps but it isn't the best option. Tonight I had some ripe Advocardo and some homegrown tomatoes so I just cut them up, and put them on a plate. Raphael was in such a grump after waking up badly from a nap he didn't want any so he stayed hungry but Giulietta scoffed them down. Even I  couldn't stop picking at it. Advocardo is delicious and soft, so it is perfect for little ones and also is amazingly good for your body!
Trying to get the kids to have fruit or vegetables before dinner is the best option really as I would rather they didn't eat all their tea knowing that they had had a plateful of veg than knowing they are not eating tea as they had crisps and biscuits.


Post by Emily


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig