Wednesday 17 September 2014

Last Week's Catwalk

Last Week's Catwalk


Giulietta is beginning to get so busy in life. She is always here, there and everywhere. I absolutely adore dressing her! I always used to joke that if I ever had a girl we would wear matching mum and daughter outfits. Well...we are not there yet but we are definitely getting close!
This week I could have easily owned the same jacket that she was wearing! Her cream Gap Outlet peplum jacket is just beautiful! Worn with a mustard yellow Next tee and her Next spotty trousers, she looked super cute.
When we were in Portsmouth they had a huge Next Clearance shop and I got this pink stripe top with an appliqué girl on the front. Matched to her beige Next leggings, it was an easy outfit for crawling around and playing all day in. Later on she had her new ballet shoes on and they matched perfectly!
This girl then wore a complete Ted Baker outfit. I don't even have a Ted Baker outfit!! She was bought it by her Godmother so I suppose some lovely designer gear is allowed. I love the floral pattern that Ted Baker always gets so right, and the bright pink leggings are just perfect as they didn't seem to show up any dirty marks. Love the whole thing and maybe I will just have to speak to Roberto!!
Her final outfit saw the return of the Hankie Headband worn with a cream Peter Pan collared body suit from the local Gap Outlet and denim shorts from Next. She had cream tights on but with her crawling they did not stay cream for long. Dressing faux pas!


I love this Gap Outlet baseball top, something about the berry sleeves I think, but with his Next cuffed chino's and berry Lacoste boots, even his tantrum due to having his picture taken didn't look that bad!
He has been pictured in these striped H&M tops for the last few weeks. They are 3 for 2 and are under £3 a top so I do love them. He wore this green one with some dark green Primark slim jeans and his yellow and navy Next gilet. 
This bright red check shirt is a Joules one and is still so bright after so many washes. He is wearing a H&M cardigan but it is old now and Primark skinny jeans.
Finally, on one of the super warm days, the Tesco shorts were out again with a Next stripe top and a refusal to look at the camera!


Rob this week enjoyed a cowl neck Primark jumper and was wearing a black and yellow H. Pinchbeck watch. He also wore a New Look large collared shirt which is quite old now with some skinny jeans. 
His Denim shirt is a River Island one worn with a River Island cardigan but again, that is old. I think this just highlights Rob's need to go shopping, we just don't have the time!! Maybe this weekend as he is not working but between swimming lessons and hopefully bread making for the blog, I am not promising!!


For me, I actually wanted to show you a few pieces. To start I love the tartan River Island shorts, so perfect for A/W and so easy for my Mum Style as they let me keep all my dignity when running around after kids. Plus, they have just gone into the sale and are only £10!! I wore them with black tights (my standard two pairs) a Primark berry jumper and not that you can see them but some River Island ankle boots.
I popped to Sheffield last week for a couple of hours and went to Meadowhall which is a huge shopping centre. While I was there I went to their huge Marks and Spencer where I found this cream coat in the sale for just over £30. It is beautiful! It has a leopard print embossed on it and it is so classic, I think it will last me for years!  The other thing I picked up was this beautiful trench coat. Now this is new season and my thoughts on it were confirmed at the checkout when the lady exclaimed "Now this is just perfect, it will last you for years!" I must say I agree! A classic trench like this is never going to date, and hopefully see me into the winter and then into the spring. 
Back to my outfits, I have this lovely cashmere soft sloppy grey jumper which I picked up at a fair which I wore with black skinny jeans. Then finally my beautiful cream Zara jumper again with River Island black skinny jeans and would you believe it, sandals in September!!

To steal our style click through to these shops

And if you are Local to Lincoln, we have a Primark and Gap Outlet in town!

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig