Tuesday 2 September 2014

Last Week's Catwalk

Last Week's Catwalk


Last week I enjoyed a bit of autumn dressing. I love getting into boots and tights as it gets cooler, most afternoons last week were beautiful though so I did get a bit warm.
We have now got a H&M in Lincoln so I went down and had a good look. I picked up this beautiful blue dress which has an elastic dropped waist. I never know whether they are made to wear on the hips or to wear pulled up on the waist. I usually go for the waist option as it hides the signs of childbearing and compliments your legs. I added a floppy hat for a bit girly flounce and some brown Office ankle boots! 
My next outfit was lovely and vampy with my red lips. These beautiful shorts are from River Island and they have this beautiful front paneling to give them a split skirt look. I love these as they look lovely and feminine but are really practical for bending down and having the kids. You will not loose your dignity! I always wear 2 pairs or tights to make my legs ultra black as I hate opaque/ skin showing through. I just wore a black vest top and my Leather Muubaa Jacket that I got from TKmaxx a few years ago.
A more casual look last week was this denim pink shirt from H&M with skinny jeans from Tesco, a Zara jacket and some new River Island platform plimsoles that were so comfy and very on trend.
These looks made me really feel like a yummy mummy, they definitely made my 'Mum Style' easy!


Little GiGi had her birthday this weeks so she had lots of lovely little treats. She started with an all Next outfit. Her Gillet is one that was Raph's but they are a staple for Next so they always have them. She wore her new yellow striped tee, denim shorts and dog tights together to give her an easy warm look. 
A lot needs to be said for her tutu. Bob and Blossom are a company who produce a beautiful and simple range of clothes for children. Raphael had a striped 3 top for his birthday and I got Etta her tutu and Striped 1 top from them as well. They have their own website but also sell through other companies. I got Etta a vintage pink tutu as I thought it was a colour that would go with a lot of other clothes and there for get a lot of wear. She actually wore it twice last week, once for her birthday and the other for Church on Sunday as we didn't see all of our family on her birthday so I wanted to show it off again. I paired it with a beautiful Bunny vest from  the Gap Outlet in town which looked so cute I just had to share. 


Raphael seems to be growing up at a speedy rate at the moment. His construction of sentences has just jumped in improvement and what he comes out with is just brilliant at the moment.
He wore his yellow Next gillet with a Gap Outlet tee, Next chinos and Vans shoes. He seems to be a cool dresser, and I love all the yellow and blue around at the moment for kids. He really suits Navy because of his hair colouring so he usually has something blue on. 
His striped berry and grey shirt is a new Primark one, worn with a Primark white tee and H&M skinny blue jeans. 
His blue jumper and yellow chinos are both new H&M and I popped on his berry Lacoste Boots which he got at Christmas.


Rob seems to be escaping the camera at the moment. I think it is because he is a bit desperate for a new wardrobe but just never gets the time to go shopping. He actually loves shopping and we have had many a lovely day together.
I got one photo this weekend of him in Topman chinos, a Ralph Lauren tee and Lacoste Plimsoles. They are all old now but hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will get out for a date and he might inspire some of you boys!

Click the links  to where we shop to steal our style;

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig