Wednesday 5 October 2022

Continuing To Love What I Wear

I debated whether or not I continue writing about fashion on my blog. Simply because I don't always want to be alerting people to buy new things all the time but I realised, as good as I am at re-wearing my clothes, I LOVE SHOPPING! I love looking for things and making outfits. I love the feeling of new and "modern looks" that somehow are beginning to feel a bit like I have already worn them once before! 
I suppose for me, I just want you as a buyer to always remember that fast fashion will bring no long term joy but buying things that you really love, spending your money well on items that will last and buying less to enjoy more will change your wardrobe and help you become satisfied with what you have.

I have a few key items that over and over again prove to be "Worth It". I happily spend money on boots, coats and knitwear. These are the things that I spend the most money on because my day to day wardrobe through autumn to winter feature these the most heavily. I layer them up, wear them all with jeans, skirts and dress and find they are the most versatile pieces in my wardrobe. 
For me I have been loving some new pieces from JOULES and love how perfectly they fit into my wardrobe and wanted to share them with you.


The Ultimate Jumper dress

I have been after a jumper dress for years. I have never found one that was quite right, usually they fit too tight and all I want is a loose dress that just hangs from the shoulders. This Casey Midi Dress in black and beige stripe is a beautiful addition to any autumn wardrobe. Worn with my classic GRENSON and a simple black handbag this dress can be worn layered with a top underneath, with a coat on top or even over jeans for a edgier look. 




A Super Soft Cardigan



One of my favourite things from JOULES is always their cardigans. They are so soft and I wear mine with jeans and skirts ALL THE TIME! I couldn't resist this styled set. As soon as I saw it on the website I really loved it. This Fluffy Relaxed Cardi pairs perfectly with the ELLE Pleated Skirt. I have no floral patterned skirts and the mix of pink and red in this skirt just felt so autumnal. With my black GRENSON and a simple handbag, this is a fabulous look to add to my wardrobe. I am looking forward to layering it with my big beige coat, a bright red or pink wooly hat and maybe a scarf to match, this is another perfect look.




I will continue to share outfit ideas and styling tips so watch out for those blog posts.

*Joules products were PR Gifted to share. My views are my own.

Emily x



 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I also want to compose these types of blogs because I'm interested in hearing other people's fashion tips.Wholesale Women's Clothing

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig