Sunday 1 July 2018

Outfit Details; Those Orange Shoes

I shared a picture of these ZARA LEATHER SHOES on Instagram, you all went a bit wild. They are a fantastic colour I would agree, and when it actually came round to sharing them they had gone in the sale meaning you all got them cheaper than me! What I loved though is how they look. The colour and the bows make them surprisingly feminine and for me, always wearing jeans, they actually complement blue beautifully well.


These are the third pair of orange shoes I have bought this year as I have become a bit obsessed with the colour. The first was a pair of Vans, which we can class as trainers but I would equally wear them in a similar way to this outfit. I also have a pair of the JOULES ESPADRILLES {which are now in the sale} that are more casual, but also perfect for summer wear. All in all, orange is on my feet a lot at the mo!


This OVERSIZED BLOUSE is a perfect addition over my KICK FLARE JEANS. That big basket bag is making another appearance but simply because it is a favourite. With some colour pop earrings I am finding the simplicity of the oversized shirt one which I am loving in this heat. I hate clingy things at the best of times but on a morning I am reaching for shirts nearly everyday, and the looser the better. I find they really complement every body shape and when you are just not feeling it and you are over hot, nothing beats a creased linen shirt and jeans! I am serious, I have two white linen shirts from the same shop as I love wearing them that much!!
Simple shirt and jeans with bold shoes = winning!





*Photos taken by Charlotte Jacklin of BETTY MAGAZINE

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig