Sunday 12 October 2014

*New Feature* - Family Fashion Photo Shoot - Conker Finding

*New Feature*- Family Fashion Photo Shoot - Conker Finding

We are very lucky that my parents have a small bit of land where they have an abundance of apple trees but also the odd conker tree. As it is Autumn all of the lovely colours are coming out and the ground was speckled with the fallen shells and conkers.

I wore; Primark Jumper, H&M dress, Hunter boots and a Next gilet. I thought I would layer up a bit for this shoot as the weather was miserable. I love the pink faux fur gilet from Next and I feel it will be really versatile for the coming season.

Raphael Wore; Joules striped top, Next denim shirt, hat and chinos, his snood is actually Etta's H&M one and his beloved Hunter Boots.

Giulietta wore; Next dress and tights and she should have been wearing her Hunter boots but she was quite grumpy and the weather wasn't great so he just enjoyed her apple crate!











We had a lovely time rummaging through the leaves. Raphael was obsessed with filling Etta's wellies up with conkers!

I absolutely adore our wellies. I find them so comfortable and I am the kind of person who will put them on at any opportunity. And for being out at my parents house in the middle of the country, they are pretty vital.

If you want to steal our style click through to these shops.
H&M 

My jumper was Primark on Lincoln High Street.

Post by Emily




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig