Friday 3 October 2014

*New Feature* Family Fashion Photo Shoot - Lincoln Cathedral Walk

*New Feature* Family Fashion Photo Shoot - Lincoln Cathedral Walk

We had a lovely walk around the outside of Lincoln Cathedral today. It's always a shame for us as we miss Rob in these shoots but he is working and to suit my sister and our lifestyles it is easier to do it on a week day! We will have to do some feature shoots with him soon though!
One thing I really noticed when I looked back through all the photos is the colour of our hair!! I don't edit the photos in anyway just simply choose the best and upload. It is amazing though seeing us 3 together and the colour of our hair is so similar. Hope you enjoy that!

I wore; an amazing £24.99 H&M wool coat (Yes that's at full price!!) River Island black skinny jeans, New Look cream cami, New Look nude shoes, a H&M necklace and a H.Pinchbeck SALT watch.

Raphael wore; Next black jeans, Zara T-shirt, H&M shirt and Vans shoes.

Giulietta wore; Marks and Spencer coat, H&M jeggings and jumper and Sainsbury's TU ballet shoes.

Our pushchair is a Baby Jogger twin.














Photo credits to my sister Gabriella!


Post By Emily

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love seeing your family fashion shoots : ) Such great outfits and photos j

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig