Thursday 11 July 2019

Life Lately // Escaping Normality

When It's Who you Know Not What You Know.


I mean, I have to be fair, we only got this experience because of the kindness of someone else. It is only through other people's kindness that we are lucky enough to escape normality and have one of these days that teach you about simplicity. 
We were kindly invited to spend the afternoon at a friend from Church's house. She offers each summer for us to come round and use the pool she has in her garden and we usually take her up on the offer!

This past weekend, with the temperatures soaring we headed to D's for what was quite simply a beautiful afternoon. The thing was that there is a certain amount of magic within children when they see that someone has a pool. I mean, I get it, it is so luxurious and like a dream really so the kids were so excited when they found out we were going over. 

That magic continued to gleam across the sun soaked afternoon and between eating, swimming and playing table tennis we found ourselves completely and utterly relaxed in D's homely environment. 

I thought I would share some photos from the day. I like to share the kids on here as this blog is a wonderful connection to so many family members. They are growing right??






















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig