Friday 24 November 2017

Investing in a good coat {Checks} #2


OK, so after seeing the last outfit {#1} where I showed you how I was wearing this River Island Check Coat in a very casual way, I wanted to share something slightly different. Red is still a big thing in this, just in jumper form but as it is so bold it really stands out. I love that though, how bright it is! Just like the other outfit, I am sticking with my jeans but I have swapped out the trainers for some kitten heels. Now this is a style that I have found a little love in. So easy to walk in height wise, my feet don't hurt at all but there is still a part of me which feels like they are such a dated style. Do you get that? It makes me smile! I remember having kitten heels as a young teen and being so impressed by them, but now it is almost like stepping backwards. Part of me is a little disappointed too, I should still be able to manage in full heels and therefore a kitten heel means I am growing a little older!! Ha ha!
I do like them though and these little booties are great for moving into the colder weather. With some cropped flared jeans they sit really nicely and alongside the check coat I feel that it is another winning outfit perfect for day wear or even work wear, This coat sits great even in a more smart style, another way to wear it!

I'm wearing:
COAT / BOOTS / JUMPER & BAG {Primark}

Similar coats I love:
COAT 1 / COAT 2 / COAT 3








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig